Thursday, April 14, 2005

April Showers and Flowers

The showers of April brought a little snow mixed with rain. We all hope that summer will hurry up and arrive, bringing warmer weather. There are tricolor daffodils in my garden - they are the first sign of spring for me. Of course, the robins are hopping on the grass - but there is so little of it that they don't stay long. The flowers, they stay until June-July with little care in the world. They just make us happy. Thank God for the flowers of April.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

re; the flowers of April, Anna , you are doing such a god job with this blog. I would like to add, Here's to Spring, to life , to more beginings.Thank God for the new ..Life..for the chances, the new beginings.We must all go on, but....never forget. Mom and Dad's ann was this month.Thinking of them . love to my family. I hope to be with you all soon. cecelia

August 2018

This year has been quite a restorative time for me.  The house, which was in need of repair, has had a new roof installed, and new structura...